The Tampa Bay area has some of the best venues for concerts. Places like the Tampa Bay Times Forum (we'll always call it by its cooler name, the Ice Palace), Raymond James Stadium, Mid-Florida Credit Union Amphitheatre (wasn't it the 1-800-Ask-Gary Amphitheatre recently?), Straz Center for Performing Arts, Mahaffey Theater, Ritz Ybor, Jannus Live, and the newly redesigned USF Sun Dome to name a few. Of course, getting tickets to concerts like Jimmy Buffett, Katy Perry, Bruce Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac, One Direction, or R. Kelly can prove to be expensive and difficult, rest assured that your transportation there and back can be a fun, stress-free, and luxurious trip.
We at Bayshore Limo are proud to offer our concert limousine service for all concert-goers. It's great to have fun with your friends, family, or co-workers together for some the area's best concerts. Just sit back and get the party started with us. You won't have the hassle of dealing with parking or traffic. Plus, you can start the party early by bringing your favorite beverages (of the adult variety) with you in the limousine. Of course, if there are kids, then no alcohol until the age of 21.
How does it work? It's easy.
1. We pick you and your party up at your home or office.
2. On your way to the concert, you can start the party by listening to music on our fantastic sound system.
3. No need to worry about parking or traffic, we've got that taken care of.
4. At the concert, you can sing, dance, drink, and have a rollicking good time knowing you'll have a safe and luxurious ride back to your home or office.
5. Take lots of photos, selfies, and videos and talk about how awesome the entire concert experience was with your friends.
You can contact us directly at 813-455-1750 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to customize a trip.
Jimmy Fallon interviews Harry Styles from One Direction.