Look no further than Bayshore Limo for your wedding.
Congratulations on choosing the beautiful Tampa Bay area for your wedding. At this point you have made a lot of important decisions about your special day. Wedding transportation is no minor issue, and can be the first and last impression for you and your guests. The fact that you are on our site now shows that you are about to make another excellent decision about your wedding. At Bayshore Limo we have the expertise and attention to detail that you demand. You may have a lot of questions about how to handle your wedding transportation or may already know exactly what you want. Either way our experienced staff is happy work with you to make sure your wedding is handled with Bayshore Limo style. Our goal is to exceed both your expectations and our excellent reputation.
The Red Carpet Package:
All wedding limousine reservations of at least four hours come with our red carpet package. If your wedding includes a grand exit than the red carpet package is a must! The red carpet package is great for photographs, keeping the brides shoes and train clean, and because you deserve to walk the red carpet.
- Red carpet roll out for your departure from the wedding or reception
- Chilled champagne for one final toast during your grand exit
- Another excellent photo opportunity
- Access to our emergency wedding kit
About wedding limousine styles:
- The traditional wedding limo is a white stretch sedan. The stretch can be just a few inches for extra leg room or several feet for more passengers. A horse and carriage can also be considered traditional but is severely limited in range.
- The Modern wedding limo is a black or white stretch sedan. Again the stretch can be just a few inches to several feet. Because most limousines manufactured today are black, it may be easier to find the features you want and/or several matching cars in black.
- Sport utility limousines and buses are less appropriate for weddings but are great for transporting large numbers of guests. You may want to consider a stretch sedan for the wedding party and a bus or SUV for guests.
- Classic cars are great for the nostalgic feel and help symbolize the permanence of marriage. While black is the most common color for classic wedding cars, most other colors are also appropriate. Keep in mind that dramatic and beautiful classic cars carry equally dramatic price tags and maintenance costs. Expect to pay a rental price at least double to that of a newer stretch limousine.